Last year, I've found myself a new spiritual home: LifePoint.
Why is LifePoint a great place?
I love LifePoint for the following reasons:
- It's 100% grounded in God's Word.
- Copies of the Bible are handed out in the service, so that everyone can read along.
- The pastors of LifePoint are living Christians.
- They use every day language and touch subjects that matter for one's daily life, including unpopular or uncomfortable ones!
- It's all about Jesus, why He matters and gives meaning to our life and how we can follow Him on a day to day basis.
- The LifePoint worship band plays great modern worship music in every service.
- There are Small Groups, to dig deeper into the Word in smaller circles while having fellowship and a good time.
- All sermons are published online, so you can rewatch them (or watch them in the first place, if you can't make it to a service).
- It's fully bilingual English and French. A great opportunity to practice and/or learn any of those languages!
- It is a big, lively, welcoming, easy going and friendly family.
So, whether you are a Christian or a seeker who lives in the Brussels area - you're welcome to pass by. You'll find all the info here.